Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Animal Services Home >> Animal Services FAQ's

Animal Department

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:I found a bee (wasp, hornet, etc) nest in my yard; what can I do?


Pests such as bees, hornets, wasps, yellowjackets and ants are not handled by the Animal Services Department. However, you can contact the San Joaquin County Environmental Health Department Vector Control at (209) 468-3420 or contact a pest control company and request help and information.

Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us