Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Animal Services Home >> Animal Services FAQ's

Animal Department

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:How do I get help for an animal problem (stray, barking, dog bite, humane complaint, etc.)?

Answer:Contact Lathrop Animal Control at: (209) 941-7240.Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us