Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Animal Services Home >> Animal Services FAQ's

Animal Department

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:How do I get help with an animal problem after you close?


Lathrop Animal Services does not provide after hours coverage for routine animal related problems such as strays, deceased animals, barking or humane complaints. We do provide emergency coverage, after normal business hours, for emergencies only , such as animals hit by a car and injured or vicious animals. You can contact the Sheriff's Department at (209) 468-4400 and they will dispatch a Lathrop Police Services Officer for this service.

Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us