Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Code Enforcement Home >> Code Enforcement FAQ's

Lathrop Logo
Code Enforcement

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:Does the City of Lathrop require that vacant/abandoned/foreclosed properties be registered with the City?

Answer:At this time, the city does not require these properties to be registered with the city. We do require that these properties follow the requirements per the Vacant and Abandoned Residential Property Ordinance described in Chapter 8.26 of the Lathrop Municipal Code.Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us