Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Code Enforcement Home >> Code Enforcement FAQ's

Lathrop Logo
Code Enforcement

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:Can the Listing Agent/Property Manager get water turned on at a vacant property?

Answer:Yes, the agent or property manager can get the water turned on in their name. Please contact the City of Lathrop Finance Department at (209) 941-7320 for more information.Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us