Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Code Enforcement Home >> Code Enforcement FAQ's

Lathrop Logo
Code Enforcement

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:There are code violations on a property that I am interested in purchasing. How can I get information on what those violations are?

Answer:Non-owners or person(s) not directly related to the property must submit a Request for Public Information form to the City Attorney’s office. The form can be obtained either at city hall or online at the City of Lathrop Website under Service Forms. Please contact the City Attorney’s Office ay (209) 941-7235 for more information.Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us