Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Finance Department Home >> Finance Department FAQ's

Finance Department

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:Can I pay my garbage bill at the City of Lathrop?


The Public Works Department has a drop box to receive payments for Republic Services.  Payments must be made by check, cashier’s check, or money order. Please do not put cash in the Public Works payment box.  The payments are mailed by the Public Works Department to Republic Services for processing.

In order to have your payment delivered to Republic Services by the next business day, your payment must be in the Public Works drop box by 2 p.m. Monday-Friday.

Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us