Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Finance Department Home >> Finance Department FAQ's

Finance Department

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:I would like to start an ice cream truck business in Lathrop. What do I need to do to obtain a business license with the City of Lathrop?


A Motorized Food Wagon Business License Application will need to be completed.  This form can be obtained at City Hall through the Finance Department or download from our website.  Prior to submitting the business license application, please contact the Code Enforcement Dept.  for fingerprinting.

Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us