Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> Public Works Department Home >> Public Works Department FAQ's

Lathrop Logo
Public Works Department

Control Your Font Size:   

Q:When do I need an encroachment permit?

Answer:An Encroachment Permit is required when someone is requesting to work in the public right a way. All work in the public right a way must be performed by a licensed contractor. Return to Questions

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us