Quick Links
Lathrop Home >> New Residents >> New Service Requests

Lathrop Logo
Resident Information

New Service Requests

Need to start water and sewer service?

Print and complete the Utility Service Agreement and send it to:

Finance Department - City Hall
390 Towne Centre Dr.
Lathrop, CA 95330

View or Download
the Utility Service Agreement. (requires Acrobat Reader 5.0)

Please note: All accounts require a $150.00 deposit, which will be applied to the account after one year of satisfactory account activity.

Need to suspend or stop water and/or sewer service?

Please call City Hall, Finance Dept, at (209) 941-7320. A representative will help you with your request.

Garbage service is provided by Republic Services. Please call them at (209) 466-3604 .

Get Adobe Acrobat

© 2011 The City of Lathrop 390 Towne Centre Dr. - All Rights Reserved Disclaimer | Contact Us